Recently married, continuous sexual intercourse, failing to get erections subsequently, premature ejaculation. Causes and treatment?

Morning Dr. I just recently got married and we had sex for about 10 days straight on the honeymooon. When we got back home I started having problems getting an erection and haven t had one for the week that we have been back. Needless to say we have not been able to have sex for the past week. Stress? I know stress can be one of the major reasons for an erection to fail. I am wondering if there is something I could try doing to help relieve the stress. I have not gotten any erections throughout the day or in the mornings as well. Although the one time that we tried I had premature ejaculation but the erection was soft. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012