Recently had the depo injection. On evra patch. Why is sex pain?

I have recently had the depo injection and whilst taking that I was asked to stay on my evra patch as I was on y honeymoon, I am 22 years old and both myself and my husband have been tested for STi/ STD when we first got together, since having the depo I have found it very painful when we have intercourse but only when he first enters very high up after that it s ok then towards the end I have noticed I am bleeding , really not sure what it could be ??
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012