Recently had gallbladder removal. Having huge spasms in the sternum area followed by nausea. Any reason?

hi there i have recently had my gallbladder removed. my father passed the friday and i had it removed the monday after. didn t have much time to recover really with all the funeral prep etc. i woke up twice with this huge spasming in the sternum area followed by nausea and i became increasingly hot ... it went away after a few minutes but was quite painful and feeling of anxiousness was horrible. i did not experience again untill now (+- 4 weeks later) once yesterday in the afternoon and woke up at 5am this morning with it again. scarey and unsetteling. my shoulders and upper chest feel warm and a wierd lame like or tired like feeling in it. who should i consult about it.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013