Recently diagnosed with inflammatory bladder, have continuous pain on roof, gums and teeth, no open sores or swelling, throat pain. Advice?

I have pain in my mouth almost always but its worse at night. My roof, gums and somtimes even my teeth hurt. There is no open sores or swelling , its just burning pain. somtimes I just want to rip my mouth out. I also have back bottom throat pain from time to time and recently diagnosed with inflammatory bladder . I m thinking my body is full of acid and need to consult a specialist but dont know where to start. I m desperate for help, I want a normal life and pain free. Thank you! Nisey
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012