Recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism, have intermittent chest pain, gastritis. EKG showed non-specific abnormality in V1, V3. Conclusion?

I am a 24 year old female with newly diagnosed hypothyroidism . Ive had chest pain on and off and one time actually thought I was having heart attack. I ve been to er several times and they haven t found anything. I have recently visited a cardiologist who said I had non specific abnormalities in v1 and v3 on my ekg . I also have gastritis and also recently had a potassium level of 2.6 which I was given an iv for. My question is what does having a non specific abnormality on v1 and v3 represent and can any of those conditions cause an abnormal ekg? I m really worried something is terribly wrong with me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012