Recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, have disturbed sleep patterns, tiredness. Related?

I am 58 years of age and employed full time over recent times I have had disturbed sleep patterns and have been feeling very tired during the day. I have recently been diagnosed with young onset Alzheimer’s disease; however I am yet to get in to see a specialist and this may not happen for some time due to demand on their services. I know that the forgetfulness and confusion I feel is due to the disease; however, is it possible that the inability to get a good night’s sleep and the resulting tiredness is also related to Alzheimer or is it likely to another matter.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013