Receiving implaanted hormonal replacement therapy, difficulty in urination, urethral stenosis, rectocele.Reasons?

I have been receiving implanted hormone replacement therapy since August of 2011. Approximately 3 months ago I began having difficulties with urinary hesitancy. I went to a urologist and was told my urethra is narrowing (urethral stenosis) and wonder if it has anything to do with bioidentical implanted HRT . The urologist also noted a grade 1 rectocele . HX: No prior history of diabetes but I do have metabolic syndrome and fatty liver disease along with insulin resistance and absorption issues. I go to a Hepatologist and endocrinologist as well.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012