Receiving IVF treatment. Started microgynon. What is the dosage?

Hi , I will be receiving IVF treatment abroad and was advised by my Doctor to start the combined pill . I have the pill called Microgynon. The issue is that I was advised by my doctor to take the pill immediately. I have already completed 4 days of my period and the direction on the pack says that the pill should be taken on the first day of your period. Taken it on the 4th day when my period has stopped will it have any problems for the IVF treament?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013