Received trigger point injections from neck to lower back. Have swelling. What to do?

earlier today i recieved trigger point injections from my neck to my lowwer back... i still have pain but the pain in my neck has gotten worse.. my whole left side ofmy face neck shoulder is in so much pain i now have a headache that won t go away.. almost seems as if i had a stroke .. my tongue feels swollen.. i even took a vicodin a few howr ago still in pain, used lidocaine ointment as well.. NoTHinG still in PAIN... PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013