Received concussion from accident. Pain behind eyes on touching. Will it subside or treatment required?

I am 74 years old two months ago I received a concussion from motorcycle accident that caused several hours of blackout lately for a week or so I have noticed when touching my left eyeball IT causes pain behind the eye also occasionally I fell a momentary dull pain in this area which doesn t last. Can expect this to subside on it s own in the future or should I take it to a doctor for some type treatment. Your response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks carrowebb@ WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012