Received blunt force trauma in groin area. Worsening pain. Cease sexual activities?

37 y/o male recieved blunt froce trauma to groin area, childs knee to the area twice. The left testicle now is displace and moves up towards abdomen . There is on and off again pain, sometimes so severe I dont want to walk. Also, in the area is a small soft lump that can felt inside. A few days after injury, I passed a kidney stone , unsure if this is related. The pain also becomes worse when involved in sexual activity and also without doing anything at all. I did have some blood in my urine, but that has ceased. My question is, should this be something to see a doctor about right away or cease all sexual activities and try to let it heal on its own
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012