Received Tdap vaccination. Severe reaction - swelling, redness near elbow and high fever. Are these symptoms due to vaccination? Diagnosed tendinitis, getting worse

I received the Tdap vaccine around 8/20/2011 and had a severe reaction to it - swelling , pain, warmth and redness down my arm past my elbow . I also had a fevere of 101.8 and had to get antibiotics. Now I have pain in my elbo ( forearm to upper arm and elbo) and wonder if it is because of the Tdap vaccine. I didn t have this problem before. My doctor says its tendinitus, but it s getting worse.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012