Received CT scan, medial cortex extremely thinned, defined lucent area, pathological fracture. Meaning?

i have just received CT scan report of my son , I am worried about it , can any body guide me about that. text mentioned in report is as under.
Contrast Enhanced C T Scan: Tibia

Shah Waiz
10 Years-Old-Male

Technique: CT Imaging was performed with appropriately angled contiguous axial slices
with coronal and sagittal reformats.
» A fairly well-defined lucent area is noted in the medial part of distal
metaphysis of tibia. It measures approximately 1.0 x 0.8cm. Mild
surrounding sclerosis is noted. Medial cortex is extremely thinned and
at places appears deficient. No internal calcifications are noted. A
vertical line is seen extending downwards. It crosses the epiphyseal
plate and enters distal epiphyseal ossification center. This lucent line
does not reach articular surface. Mild soft tissue swelling is noted
medial to tibial lesion.
» Ankle joint is normal.
» Tibia talus and talofibular joints are normal.

Date: 9 April 2013
Brig (Retd)
Muhammad Ashraf Farooq

A fairly well-defined lucent area in the medial part of distal metaphysis of
tibia with a lucent line extending distally across the epiphyseal plate into
epiphyseal ossification center (Non ossifying fibroma with undisplaced
pathological fracture).

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013