Receding hairline, shortness and weakness in penis. Remedy?

Hi. I am 30 years old married male. I have two problems. First, my hairline is receding at a faster pace and hair allover my head becoming thin. I tried minoxidil but in vain. Also I notice shortening and weakness in my sex organ . It used to be long hard and strong erection but today it is short and flaccid. Please suggest me the remedy for hairfall and weak and short penis
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
this may be due to exertion or fatigueness also regarding your sexual organ, you shoould post your detail case history to understand correctly, sometime some co-ordination problem also occure between the couple and few tenson too.
So dontworry and discuss with your wife,what is the complication and what is mannual option to subside it.

However few homoeopathic remedy like acid phos, selenium, avena may be benefecial .