Reccurence of throat pain, white fluid filled bumps in tongue, ulcers. Diagnosed acid reflux

Dear Doctor I have repeated occurrence of throat pain, and also I have small whitish fluid filled bumps (4-5) bump on the back of my tongue .Then small red dot on the cheek near wisdom tooth which appears to be blood. There were 2 small ulcers which went away after application of oral ulcer cream. Mild pain under arms as if some one is pinching. In past I had the issue of development of boils which have to surgically removed I have got myself examined by my doctor who told me it appears to be acid reflux issue. I have got myself tested for HIV via DNA PCR test on 14th day and Western blot on 27th day both came back negative should I be worried for HIV.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012