Reasons for constipation, feeling bloated, abdominal pain, bleeding from rectum after having levofloxin for kidney infection?

I had a kidney infection just over a week ago, & was put Levofloxin for 7 days. Since that time I have been constipated. I tried everything, but resorted to a suppository yesterday which worked. Last night & today, I have still felt bloated, nauseated, & had abdominal pain . I ve also had some lightheadedness & tingling down my left arm. Today I saw a clump of blood (some bright red, & some dark) in the toilet that came from the rectum. any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer