Reason to get back pain

what is the reason to get backpain if we masturbate ?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
hi ravi.welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.back pain and masturbation has no relationship.don't corelate these should maintain posture and add milk in diet along with should go to orthopaedician for further query.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
mastrubation does not cause back pain. back pain depend on site and cause. Ayurveda recommends Cap. ashwagandha and triodashang guggul to check pain and gain strength for nerves and muscles.
Thank you doctors.
Actually I have pain in my lower end of spine and it is exsisting for last three days. The pain is also more than the usual, so I am really scared of it. Will a Bed rest heal it automatically?