Reason for tingling sensation at the end of urination? Drinking less water and urinating more

I constantly need to go to the toilet to pee, and when I do at the end I get a tingles sensation. I don't drink much fluids, yet I still need to go not much longer after I've already been. Like last night I woke up to go toilet and I just woke up again to go but I didn't drink before I went to bed. The same thing happened a few months ago but didn't last long and it wasn't as frequent but I did just let it all go while in bed once, well I woke up to my self peeing. This is very strange, I don't Ike the feeling of it and I hate needing to go straight after I've been. Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Dec 2013