Reason for pink spotting before and after due date but no flow?

i have a question i was suppose to get my cycle this month on the 9th but i had some pink spotting on the 4th of this month and then again on the 7th of this month and then on the 14th 6 days late i was carring some heavy bags from the store i started feeling very light to no cramps but spotted pink laid down to nap but when i woke up it was gone but then the next day the 15 i noticed pinkish spotting but no blood flo or cramps but pink and stringy when i went to b/r spotted that day also but now its been pink spotting but no cramp or blood flo and no more stringy just pink spotting
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion do your urine pregnancy test which if negative get a pelvic ultrasonography and b HCG testing because it can be an early pregnancy or worse ectopic tubal pregnancy and then visit a gynecologist with reports
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Dr Manisha Jain.
Take care and wish you all the best.