Reason for pain in ovaries after sex? Took Tylenol. Feel movement in belly. On birth control pill

Hi i dont know if u are a real doctor.but i have 2 questions 2days ago i had sex and after we had sex my overies were in so much PAIN i felt like crying i took tylonl and curled up on my bed and fell asleep. What happend? And another question has nothing to do withthe 1st quesion. I feel movement in my belly but i am not pregnNt. I have felt this for like 5 months already. Im 19 hVe a 3 year old daughter. I am on birth control the 3 year implanon . It had worked i have not got pregnNt in 3 years but it expires in september 2013.please help me with my qustions . Thank u
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013