Reason for mensurating single day, sometimes twice a month? Stomach getting bigger. Scan report normal

hi can you pls explain few things to me? i have 3 kids 14, 12, 10. i felt am pregnant around late jan 2012. i did lot of pregnacy text but all was neg. so i went to the Gp. he did blood and orther text was all neg.. in all my pregnacy i dont mensrate when pregnat. but this i am, but also i always mentrat 6-7 days since i first had one, but since jan 2012 have been mentrating but 1 day and it will stop, i even had it twice in a month in april 4 and 28 same mounth, 4 moths later my stomach is getting biger and biger he told me he dont no why all text is neg yet my stomach is shooting up, so he send me for scan and for my bigest shock the doctor says theres nothing there say he cant see any baby, and no fibroid , says my kidney and all organs for what he can see is normal..pls tell me what is happening to me
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer