Reason for lack of breast development? Inability to produce breast milk? What to do?

Hi. So I am a 20 yr old female, 122 lbs and in my third year of college. I'm writing to ask you about breast development; now I'm sure you have a clue to where this is breast are not developing the way that I believe that they should. I know that a lot of girls say that, but I'm actually getting kind of worried about mine. I'm am healthy, I have started exercising regularly, and the women in my family have rather large breasts. The rest of my body has been 'evolving' the way it's supposed to be, but it doesn't seem as though my breasts are at all--as in they have never started developing--I mean nothing at all, which is why I fear a lack of an ability to produce breast milk in the future. So my question is, what are the possible reasons for lack of breast development and what can I do to address this issue? Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013