Reason for having brown color discharge, abdominal pain, tired legs, frequent urination? Not due for periods

I usually have regular periods. Every 4 weeks without fail. They last about 4 days in total with a final small release at a random time on maybe the 5th day. I don t get terrible pains; just a bit tired and crampy. I usually have quite large blood clots that make a big splash when I m using the toilet. I ve asked around my friends and they have similar experiences so I wasn t too concerned. My last two periods were 3rd June and then around the 2nd July. For the past couple of days, when I urinate and wipe, I noticed a brown colour on my tissue and it s coming from the vagina . It is similar to the end of a period but I am not due. Today, there is more of it and I have pains in my abdomen (like a period), I also have tired legs from it. Considering I am always regular, what should I do? I am also urinating much more than usual.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer