Reason for delayed periods? Having normal period symptoms. Had protected sex

Hello, I m 17 years old and a week late for my period. I should have got it last week but I m still late, I had protected sex with my boyfriend 4 weeks ago and during intercourse I got my period but her was wearing a condom. then I had my normal period it was light for 2 days then it was normal and got brownish towards the end. Since then I have not got my period at all. I keep having my normal period symptoms such as tender nipples, tiny small aches like I would get 3 days before period. But I m also getting some other weird signs like I never got before. I feel sick for no reason but not sick to the extend I need to throw up, I m constantly hot my body tmp is warm. I m so confused and worried. I also been researching the internet and I found out many things can delay periods such as, being stressed and my family has been stressing me out for a while so could course it, and also having sex can also delay your period. I don t know if its me being paranoid or if I am pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012