Reason for continuous bleeding after quitting depo shots? Having unprotected sex, have pregnancy symptoms

im 17 and have just quit the depo shot 3 weeks ago but ive been bleeding for almost 28 days me and my boyfriend have been having un protected sex because we want a kid (as wierd as that sounds ) but ive had almost all the symptoms feeling sick my body gets hot at random times of the day when im usually cold my whole body aches and i dont work out other than p.e. and ive been going to the restroom alot and feeling soo tired all the time i have no stressors i have a healthy diet because of my cholestoral but whats up with all the bleeding it will get heavy and get light and over and over again every week so whats going on
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer