Reason for constant radiating pain in shoulder and its cure?

I ve been having this constant pain for almost two weeks now from about the middle upper area of my left shoulder blade that radiates through the inner shoulder area down the back of my arm between my triceped and inner arm area to my inner elbow ... It started just in my shoulder blade and shoulder area then about 3 days later it was to about the middle between shoulder and elbow area, then about 6 or 7 days later it was down to the elbow where it has been for the past 3 days now.. (I m 35 year old male about 5 10 and 150-160 lbs)
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012