Reason for constant ache in left breast on getting stressed? Hard to breath. Diabetic, BP, cholesterol high

Hi steven When I get stressed which is a lot of the time I get a constant ache in the left side of my breaat. Its like a dull paini find it had to breath and keep tring to yawn to get more oxygen but that.takes some time then I feel I want to hold it in. I am a type 2 diabetic but not on mesdication as tring to diet and exersize and my blood preasurer is boarder line high my colestrole ia 2 points higher than it should be and im loosing apitite. Canca runs in my family and im worried any surgestions thankyou Seigenburge
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013