Reappearing bruise, itching. Done blood test. Shoulder pain. Help

Hi, I m a 21 year old single mom, for the past 2 years (since around the time I got pregnant) I have had one specific bruise reappear in the same spot, I can tell when it s there or coming because I get itchy from the welt, I had a blood test and my WBC was fine, everything was in the low-normal range. Lately I ve had many more bruises randomly appear in my legs about the same size and on my arms. Recently I have had severe shoulder pain in both to the point I can t do anything, along with my elbow to my wrist (L) with the loss of feeling in 2 of my fingers at random times. I have no idea what to do since some points in the day I feel almost back to normal while other times I can t even move. (About half a week now) (About a month ago it was just my right shoulder, went away, and now pain is back in both and more). Help? I know this doesn t really make sense, which is why I m asking.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012