Reappearing boil in underarm, puss discharge when squeezed, heat 2 times a day, Azithral 500 advisable?

Hello Doc , I am currently staying in California. I got a boil in my underarm 2months back. It did not drain out for 1month, so I went do doctor and she drained the boil out. After 2 weeks I got the same boil reappear. Its almost 2 weeks again. I am giving heat 2 times a day and squeezing the puss out on daily basis. But it is not going completely. What should I do? Should I take Azithral 500 ???Please advise me as I am very tensed. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012