Reappearance of soft filled lump behind ear, unable to squeeze, earlier different ear, still white stuff on finger with odour if scratched, Cause?

i have a soft filled lump behind my ear.. we have tried squeezing it and putting a pin in it however it just wont pop...What could it be???? I had the same thing behind my oppisite ear about a year ago. We did manage to pop it eventually howvever their is still a tiny lump there that if i scratch over it white stuff is on my finger nail and it has an odour. Any suggestions would be great...
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Hello Mac,
Welcome here on hcm.
I suggest you to visit your family doctor and go with his advice.
As per your story you might be having cyst and they should be removed by operation.