Reading causes pain, numbness, burning behind ear. Is something wrong with my glasses?

Query, simple reading grasses causing pain behind left ear. Pain lessons but is still persistent even after removing glass, Numbness, burning radiating from behind ear. Area sensitive to manual pressure. Anti- inflammatories do not work. What the hell have I done..? No sinus issues, no TMJ , no neck issues. Some type of neurological issue but what do I take to relieve this pain. I have to wear grass; I have even taken off the ear piece on my glasses, still hurts like hell.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012