Reaction to condom. Negative for STI. Sore bladder, urethra, penis tip red, blood in ejaculate. What is wrong?

I had a chemical reaction over three months ago from a condom. red like chemical burn to head of penis, and major burning in urethra for a week, making me feel like I had to pee. Symptoms of having to pee died down after a week but did not leave completely. I was tested for std's by swab and urine sample. tests came back negative. I was treated for sti's anyway while waiting for results of tests. Was treated with levoflaxacin for one week. that didnt improve anything. symptoms now are sorness in blader and urethra. red irritated look to tip of penis and a bit of redness on head comes and goes but mostly is there. my bladder seams to feel sore when filled then feels releaved after urinating. when i drink lots of fluids it hurts my bladder and i have to pee more often. i noticed some blood came out after ejaculation the other day. it didnt seem to be mixed in with semen, it just came out on its own after ejaculation. ive only noticed it a couple times. when i sit in my truck while going for a drive is when the sorness comes on worse. besides that i feel pain everyday on a regular basis. my doctor says its just irritation. I think its more, this pain is real and isnt going away. i have hemorrhoids as well that wont go away and came out of no where. i feel they are related to the urethra problem. what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013