Reaction from poison ivy on face, neck. Steroids injected. Skin painful, itchy. Relief with frozen aloe

I had a harsh reaction to poison ivy, oak, and mistletoe on my face and neck. I had to visit the ER and received what she called a quick acting shot and slow acting shot of steroids. also a prescription pack of prednisone . the rash is gone but my skin feels tingly in a painful and itchy sort of way on my face, neck and starting all over. it s hot feeling. when I scratch it just heats up but no rash. I had to sleep with a bottle of frozen sunburn aloe under my neck just for some relief.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013