Re-operated cesarean incision due to severe abdominal pain. Facial shearing done. Pain above pubic bone. Any opinion?

I had a cesarean 2 and 1/2 years ago. Due to severe deep abdominal pain at the incision site, which did not go away with infiltrations, I was reoperated. The pain was lancinating, shooting pain. They found that the fascia was under a great deal of tension and therefore they used a mesh to repair it ( facial shearing ). Now a year after the repair surgery, I have pain deep above the pubic bone.... Like a foreign body occupying pain. Your opinion? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013