Re-occurrence of irritation in anus. Taken terbicip, zen flue and bacflox. Information? Suggest

Sir i have irritation in my anus from long period i had taken terbicip 250 MG tablet and bacflox cream for 3 months advice by my doctor, but after completing my course irritation come again after a week, I repeat this course twice but no effect i got, previously my doctor advice me zen flue tablet once a week and for drum tube too, please advice me what i do, I am great full to you if you provide me valuable information.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013