Re-injured rotator cuff, Painful. Had undergone hip replacement surgery. Done muscle atrophy, physical therapy. No relief

I fell down my stairs after hip replacement surgery and slammed my left shoulder into the wall. My ortho doctor did an MRI thought I reinjured my rotator cuff which I had surgery on in 2009. He said no tear but did have muscle atrophy. I am left handed and I it was the left shoulder that I hurt I don t understand his answer. He said if I have anymore pain to let him know, I m in pain down my left arm and bicep, had physical therapy no help, what should I do now? I told him but he does not seem to think its a big deal, can you help?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013