Raynaud's syndrome, bilateral flank pain on applying pressure. Blood work showed elevated platelet count. Treatment?

Hi, I am a 42 year old white female with a Raynaud s type problem (Ice cold hands when exposed to cold temps, hot inflamed hands in the warmth of day, sometimes after eating or drinking certain things) Also I have unusual flank pain bilaterally (usually when pressure is applied, ex. hugs, bending, twisting). Also blood work revealed an elevated platelet count. What do I need to do next? The pain seems to be getting worse. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012