Rawness in mouth, burnt tongue, biting inside of cheeks, rotten smell from gums

Hi, I have been experiencing a feeling of rawness in my mouth for over 12 weeks, it changes area but is concentrated at the gums at the back of my wisdom teeth . My tongue constantly feels burnt/raw too and some days like today the raw feeling as spread to a number of other teeth. I am biting the inside of my cheeks a lot aswell. I did notice last week that there is sometimes a rotten smell coming from the gums but this isnt constantly. I also seem to have little growths underneath my tongue along the lining on the V. I have been to my doctor 8 weeks ago when it began and was told there is nothing wrong, i have also been to the dentist who told me it was in my head and could be due to stress .
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013