Rawness and irritation around vaginal hole, red bump outside clitoris, painful to walk or urinate. What could it be?

hi my name is simone and I ve recently noticed rawness and irritation around my vagina hole i used some yeast infection cream it didn t work this morning i looked at my vagina and there was a red bump on the outside of my clitoris upper right wall , its very painful to pea or to walk. I m prone to cyst so i don t know if that could be it. please help me or at least give me idea of what it could be. thank you kindly.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  83 Awaiting Answer