Raw skin, stingy feeling penis post dry masturbation, pain on touching. Is it normal?

Hello, I am 13. I have been masturbating for a year now. Just today I was masturbating, dry. (I have been masturbating dry mostly awhile now) I noticed a stingy feeling coming from the side of my penis . I looked and it was raw skin. I stopped masturbating but I had the sensation so I used lotion and stopped when the sensation was done. It stings when I touch the raw skin. Am I ok? Should I do anything to treat It or just let it heal? I think it s just a opened, raw sore from dry masturbating.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Hi I think you have noticed a raw skin was actually not a skin but a part of derbis collected on glansas there were no bleeding .During masturbation due to movement it comes out.Just pull down your prepuce skin if it goes easily & clean it with warm water & remove all derbis.OK