Raw skin coming out through vagina, attached to body, was down with cold and fever earlier in the week. Related?

Hi Dr. Lundi! I am 18 years old, a virgin , and just this morning I noticed about an inch and a half of raw skin that seems to be coming out of my vagina and yet still attached to my body. I m not having any trouble going to the bathroom and it doesn t hurt, just feels slightly raw down there. This is very strange! I have a fever , but I also had a cold this week, so I don t know if it s related to that. It almost feels as if a part of my vagina is coming out, but I don t think that is possible. Do you have any ideas what this could be?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012