Raw, red burning spots on inner vaginal lip above clitoris, discomfort while passing urine, sexually active, both clean. Yeast infection or herpes?

Hi, earlier today i was in the shower when i noticed two raw, red spots. One on the inner lip of my vagina and the other is just above my clitoris. Both spots are red, raw and burn very badly when i touch them or when i use the bathroom. Earlier my boyfriend (who i lost my virginity to) and I were having sex and it burned a lot inside my vagina and I also felt some discomfort when I peed after sex. neither of us have been with other people so I dont think its an sti but im worried because nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I read a lot online and some sites said these symptoms could indicate a yeast infection but could also be something like herpes ..
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012