Raw looking patches in vaginal opening. Is it yeast infection? Bacterial infection?

Hi, I have very red raw looking patches around my vaginal opening. I have had this problem for about 8 months now. I am not experiencing any pain or discomfort at all, however i do avoid sex. I have had STI tests done and they all came back negative.. I have also been given cream for yeast infection and bacterial infection but nothing is making any difference. The redness seems to get a little better and then comes back again no matter what medication I take. My gynecologist does not have a clue what is wrong with me. Please help! Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  104 Awaiting Answer