Rashes with itching on the face. Have burning feeling. What can I use to heal this?

I have just stopped using daktacort I have used a small amout on my fave for a few months now every day, since I have stopped I have an angry rash on the sides of my cheeks and four head its very itchy and has a burning feeling tje ras is very red in parts and I also have bumps, how do I treat this and how long should I expect it to last? I have used a little organic coconut oil on it which seems to sooth it a little bnt not much please help?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013