Rashes under eyes, flares up, into eczema, allergic to marine protein. What should I do?

Hi there, I have suddenly started getting a rash under my eyes. It flares up out of nowhere. Once it calms down, and is less itchy, it becomes an eczema . I can t work out if I have suddenly become allergic to marine protein or whether it is wheat. No new skin products or makeup.Perhaps it is the fact that I am on YAZ and my body Has found a new way of rebelling against this pill (I have never had such murderous Pms in my life!) help?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013