Rashes under breast, armpits, ears, eyelids, itchiness. On antibiotic bactrim. Sufficient?

I was on the antibotic bactrim for 10 days. I was diganosed with MRSA . second time in 2 years to take this antibotic. I developed rash under breast, armpits, ears, bottom, and now eyelids. I have been taking benadryl for 3 to 4 days to control the itch . Now I have swollen lymph nodes in the armpits and under my eye. I also had a severe sore in the left side of my mouth for about 4 days, it is gone. I read that I might of been allergic to the bactrim or , I also had switched to snuggle fabric softner so I rewashed every thing that had been laundered. It has been 4 weeks since I took the bactrim. Is this just a chain reaction that will resolve on its own? I prefer to use a natural remendy if there is one that would help. Im mostly concered about my swollen eye now,
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013