Rashes that look like a scratch, around forearm, torso and neck. What it could be?

Hi, i have a rash that looks like scratches. it started on my right forearm near my wrist and is now around my torso and stomach and groin . It looks like scratches from a cat. I am not allergic to anything an this came on all of a sudden yesterday. I have not changed body wash lotion or shampoo or towel so am not sure what it might be. I have just come back from travelling in Japan though and stayed in hostels where the sheets might not have been washed properly so am not too sure if that might be the reason. The rash is now around my neck too as i type this. Do you know what it could be? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013