Rashes, swollen joints, muscle pain, body aches. White blood cell, protein in kidneys. Fibromyalgia?

Rashes, swollen joints, muscle pain, fatigue, body aches 24 hours a day. Doctor says fungus rash . I think I have lupus. White blood cell 3.0 and even protein in my kidneys at one point. ANA positive once And lab results said Sjogren's. weight goes up and down, sleep problems. I'm very sick and doctors said they cannot do anything else for me. Medicine doctors have given me don't seem to work. Doctors says it might be fibromyalgia also
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013