Rashes spreading on the lips, chin and penis spreading over the body. What are they?

i have a rash all over my face it spread to my lips and it burns around my eyes nose ears running down my chin to my neck all over my forehead, my hands have a little and directly under my ring (the rash took its shape) i also have it a little on my upper chest on my waist line right above my penis on the bottem of my shaft and on my balls im also getting it on my legs its my fifth day with it and i think i past it on to my mom she just got it on here waist line. its really red a little swolen has tiny bubles and it burns and it stings when i itch it its also very painfull under my beard when i touch it mostly the chin and neck what could it be? and what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013