Rashes spreading on the body, confusion and lack of concentration. History of pre-diabetes and hypertension. Any idea what is wrong?

I have recently (2~3 days ago) developed a rash that has begun to spread from my hairline and neck , to my arms and back and today spreading to my chest. In that order. They vary in sizes, and are raised red bumps filled with...something.? They remind me of zits. however, I do not believe that( acne )to is the diagnosis. I also have other symptoms. Such as, a feeling of confusion~started this am. and/or my ability to focus. Abnormally moody due to my vida~loco crazy crap life! I also am I pre~diabetic with high blood pressure and anxiety/pattic attack/ depression disorder(s). These r slightly painful but sting and burn . Oh and, I feel like I ve had a fever for 2 days. Please please help me!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013